We are currently looking to recruit a key stage 2 teacher.
The Governors and Head Teacher of Elkesley Primary and Nursery School are seeking to appoint a talented, motivated and enthusiastic Upper Key Stage 2 teacher to join our committed and hard-working team.
The ideal candidate will be an inspirational practitioner with creative and innovative approaches, whilst committed to raising standards. It is essential that applicants share the ethos of the school and show a commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to the team and can offer you:
• A good school with a happy and welcoming working environment.
• An ethos that strives to develop and nurture every child.
• A strong, friendly and supportive team ethic.
• Development opportunities to enhance your own professional skills.
• A supportive community environment and a committed and active Governing Body.
• Polite, passionate and enthusiastic learners who enjoy learning.
Visits to the school are warmly welcome and encouraged. All visits will be carried out in adherence with our current COVID-19 risk assessment.
Click the link below for more information.