Elkesley Primary & Nursery School - Inspiring a Community of Life-long Learners
Our Vision: To inspire a community of life-long learners.
Our Mission: At Elkesley Primary and Nursery School we show a passionate commitment to learning and recognise the uniqueness of individual learners: ensuring all of our pupils enjoy their learning and develop the necessary skills to unlock their full potential. We believe that by working in partnership with parents and the local community, we can instill a love of learning that lies within all of our children, preparing them to be happy and successful. Our curriculum is carefully designed to be both challenging and exciting which nurtures our pupil’s genuine desire to learn whilst developing confidence and self-esteem - inspiring today's children for tomorrow's future.
Our Core Values:
At Elkesley, we are:
Our Aims and Ethos
In preparing our children for a happy and successful life, we aim:
- To prepare our children to be the best that they can be by establishing a life-long love of learning.
- To continually raise standards to ensure all children reach their full potential.
- To provide a safe, stimulating environment which creates positive attitudes to learning.
- To support our children in becoming independent, respectful, happy and motivated learners with a belief in themselves.
- To celebrate each child’s uniqueness, individuality, talents and achievements.
- To build strong collaborative partnerships with families and the local community.
- To arrange enhanced opportunities for learning through visits to places of interest or visitors who come into school to enrich our learning and broaden knowledge.
- To instill the value of community and working and living together productively.